Friday, June 25, 2010

my dream.. (prince charming)


it is a very unforgetable dream in my life because it was a strange dream that i have ever had... this dream happened in february 2010.... it was a shiny bright day.. i was very nervous because that was my first day working in the new company as a manager... i was shown to my room by one of the officers who looked kind and friendly... i was amazed by the arrangement of the furniture in my room and while i was starring at one of the paintings in my room, suddenly i heard a 'crack' sound at my door.. since i was standing beside the door, i would not see clearly who that person was... i hurriedly went to my desk in the middle of my room and there i would see the flashing eyes with the broad shoulders starring at me.. then, i heard him say , " welcome to this company, ash (name glamor la knon)...". with a big smile on his face, suddenly, i felt shy to myself and i was starring at him too.... then, i immediately answered him, "thank you,sir".... eventhough i knew the owner of my company but that was the first time i met him face-to-face.... my heart beat faster when i was with him and i fell in love with him... but what made me dissappointed was, i would not see his face clearly... i only remember his own style when he starred at me and smiled at me... it was a nice memory i have ever had and i think i will ever forget this dream... i hope one fine day, i will meet this mysterious guy and always be with him...

my prince charming...
who are u????

No comments: